Monday, January 28, 2013

Introduction to an Alpha Male

My name is Ammad Mohammed Shaikh, legally it's Shaikh Mohammed Ammad because of Pakistani traditions or a very cruel joke on my parents part, if so kudos to them. As far as it goes for being tech savvy I like to say that I am but in all honesty my knowledge only goes as far as Google can take me. I'm no programming genius or hacker like Anonymous but I do hope to become one soon ( the programmer part, hacking would be a plus too ). Now this blog is intended for school use only, but who knows maybe it could blossom to something more, but in the mean time I'll mainly be discussing current technology and such. Keep in mind that what I post is simply a watered down hurr durr version of what I am trying to explain and few sarcastic comments and opinions of my own. So hopefully my audience (the very few that may be reading) will actually enjoy my thoughts on todays tech market's products and if possible I would sincerely appreciate any and all feedback negative or positive.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I like your blog. It's really interesting to find out that you are from Pakistan because I am too. hopefully, we have more great discussions in class and I like your bird. Good knowing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can empathize with your desires to learn more and learn programming. I think that would be pretty cool, but as far as the Anonymous thing goes, I personally would worry about getting involved with them even if I had the opportunity for fear of them just deciding to hack me to pieces lol. Nice to meet you and good luck this semester.

    ReplyDelete